Fleet Line Shipping has a dedicated team and office in Iraq. We offer complete logistics solutions to and from Iraq including door to door services for levy exemption cargo and commercial shipments.
We provide our customers with a greater competitive edge by acting as an integral part to facilitate operations for all project logistics in Iraq. Fleet Line Shipping has the competence to effect project shipment of every kind; small, medium, large and extra-large size.
Our customers can benefit from our in-depth understanding of Iraq customs rules and levy exemption process, which enable us to provide the highest service standards. We provide the finest shipping solutions to Kurdistan region (Erbil and Sulaimaniya) by Air, Land and multi Modal freight services.
Our specialized services to Iraq include:
- In-house Break Bulk liner services from European and Middle Eastern ports to Iraq.
- Chartering vessel or aircraft, either full or part.
- Handling specialized lifts, oversized cargo, multimodal shipments and customized logistics.
- Providing Door to Door solutions for Project and Commercial shipments to and from any part of the world.
- Optimizing multimodal supply chain routes via Dubai, Kuwait & Turkey.
- Scheduled trucking services (LTL & FTL) from Dubai to Iraq via Safwan border (Kuwait), thus providing comprehensive duty paid clearance and delivery solutions (DDP) to any project site in Iraq on Door to Door basis.
- Customs clearance services under levy exemption for all Project shipments.
- License to import, store and distribute general cargo, chemicals and hazardous cargo.
- Clearance and delivery solution by Air, Land and Ocean freight to Khor Al Zubair Free Zone.
- Handle complete project logistics and thus provide end to end solutions for your project requirements.
Customs clearance process for Levy exempt shipments requires special expertise. Fleet Line Shipping has been providing efficient clearance solutions for EPC’s IOC’s and construction companies by processing levy application documents from the following:
- Ministry of Oil.
- South Oil Company (SOC).
- North Oil Company (NOC).
- Midland Oil Company (MDOC).
- State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP).
- Ministry of Finance.
- Ministry of Tax.
- Other regulatory Authorities.
FLS can arrange third party certifications from authorized agencies/ governing bodies
- Certificate of Conformity (CoC) from regulated authorities such as BV, SGS, Cotecna etc. either in the Country of Origin or while in transit if routed via Dubai.
- Attestation and Legalization of commercial documents such as Invoice and Certificate of Origin (CoO) either in the Country of Origin or if transshipped/ routed via Dubai.
For more details and pictures about our project handling, please visit our Facebook page