In Iraq, FLS is in a joint venture with Kamar Al-Ard (KAA) who are a local expert in customs clearance, cargo handling and transportation; operating as FLS-KAA.
FLS-KAA is an ISO certified organization, committed to regulatory compliance, HSE, and continuous improvement of our quality programs.
Exclusive member of WWPC in Iraq.
* Door to Door solution for all shipments into Iraq with access to all project sites.
* Customs Clearance Solution for Levy & Duty paid shipments.
* Closed and open warehousing facility in Safwan, Umm Qasr, Basra and Erbil. Storage and distribution services for chemical shipments (Haz and Non-Haz).
* Obtaining special permits from regulatory authorities such as Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Chemicals, Ministry of Interior, etc.
* Duty paid clearance solution for Air, Ocean and Land Shipments using own License, Import Permit and Regulatory approvals.
FLS-KAA is managed by a team of experienced and dedicated professionals with extensive knowledge in all aspects of shipping industry. We specialize in customs clearance for duty exempted shipments as well as duty paid shipments using own trade license and import permits and are experts in handling all kinds of cargo including over dimensional/ heavy lifts.
FLS-KAA has an in-house engineering division which provides customers with professional route surveys, method statements, journey plan management, structural engineering calculations and cargo handling guidelines for HL and ODC shipments.
FLS-KAA owns and manage transport and handling equipment including low beds, hydraulic and extendable low beds.
MAIN OFFICE LOCATION IN IRAQ(Basra)
Kamar Al-Ard company.
General Trading and Transportation
Address : Al-Gazaer District | 303 Amman Block | No.(10) near Al-Tayran Sq. | Basra
Mobile : +964 780 9291585
BRANCH OFFICES IN IRAQ
FLS KAA is headquartered in Basra, with offices in Safwan, Umm Qasr, Baghdad and Erbil.