Fleet Line Shipping operates its own liner shipping services as an NVOCC (Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier) operator by having slot arrangements on the best feeder vessels and on premium main line vessels through owned and leased special equipment such as Open Top, Flat Rack, Heavy Duty Flat Rack, Flat bed, 45’ and GP containers and offers multimodal transportation of Over Dimensional Cargo (ODC) and Out of Gauge Cargo (OOG).
We primarily provide our NVOCC services for the following locations:
* CIS destination (Baku, Meghri, Yerevan, Ashgabat, Balkanabat, Tashkent, Aktau, Almaty, Bishkek and more).
* Middle (U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq).
* India (Nava Sheva, Mundra, Kandla, ICD Delhi, Calcutta, Chennai, Cochin, Tuticorin, Vizag).
* Pakistan (Karachi).
* Sri Lanka (Colombo).
* Bangladesh (Chittagong).
* Afghanistan (Kabul, Kandahar, Bagram, Mazar-i-Sharif, Islam Qala).
* Malaysia (Port Kelang, Pasir Gudang).
Having specialized in providing comprehensive logistics solutions for ODC and OOG shipments, we have invested heavily in building up inventory of special equipment such as Flat Rack, Heavy Duty Flat Rack with payload of up to 50 ton, Open Top, Flat Bed, 45’ and GP containers.
For ODC and OOG shipments, we have an efficient team to analyze and advise the number and type of containers (Flat Rack/ Open Top/ Flat Bed/45’ /GP) to be used, on the basis of weight and dimensions of the cargo.
Our USP is to provide a one-stop solution to our customers by providing in-house lashing and securing services, transport, crane hiring, jacking and skidding etc. whereby we ensure that our customers have peace of mind and a hassle free end to end solution.