With over a decade of experience in providing comprehensive multimodal logistics solutions to CIS countries and Afghanistan, FLS retains its market leadership position when it comes to freight movement from Dubai.
Reaching the freight to CIS destinations either on FOT (free on truck) or FOR (free on rail) is a challenge but we do it ease due to our in-depth knowledge, network, relationships and expertise on this region and through our native-language speaking employees.
We deliver cargo to CIS countries through 2 major gateways i.e. Mersin (Turkey) and Poti (Georgia).
Our specific shipping services to CIS countries include:
1. Possibility to reach any type of cargo to anywhere in CIS including border clearance..
2. Ability to charter Aircraft, Break bulk and Ro/Ro vessels.
3. Owned containers and trailers.
4 Arrangement of escort services along the freight.
5. Availability of native language speaking employees.
We regularly reach all kind of freight to various cities of CIS countries such as:
1 Turkmenistan – Ashgabat, Turkmenbashi, Balkanabat, Yoloten etc.
2. Azerbaijan – Baku, Sumqayit, Ganja etc.
3. Uzbekistan – Tashkent, Samarkand, Namangan, Andijan.
4 Armenia – Yerevan, Gyumri, Meghri etc.
5. Tajikistan – Dushanbe, Khujand etc.
6. Kyrgyzstan – Bishkek, Jalal-Abad etc.
7. Kazakhstan – Almaty, Karaganda, Shymkent, Astana etc
8. Georgia – Tbilisi, Poti.
For Afghanistan we move cargo via Karachi or Islam Qala and deliver to the following cities: Kabul, Mazar-i-Sharif, Kandahar, Herat, Bagram etc.